MSA Membership Sets You Apart!
Members of the Mississippi Security Association (MSA) receive unparalleled benefits including:
- Working together can give your company the competitive edge.
- Keep up with legislative changes that can affect your business.
- Find out about new developments to help you land new accounts.
- Receive professional recognition.
- Join our industry leaders.
- Fight back against those who want to put you out of business.
- Earn more money!
Events and Networking
- One of the most valuable benefits of your membership is the ability to network with and learn from fellow members.
- It is almost impossible to leave a MSA Event without learning something from fellow members that will enhance your business.
- MSA holds statewide meetings in Tupelo, Gulfport and Jackson.
- Each statewide meeting features 8 CEUs.
- The convention in Jackson includes a golf tournament, clay shoot, special guest speakers, and a trade show with over 50 vendors showcasing the latest and greatest in the security industry.
- Members attend free.
- MSA also holds monthly meetings in the northern, central and southern districts of the state.
- Meetings have relevant guest speakers chosen to help you improve your business.
- Members are encouraged to get involved in a convenient district near them to network, form bonds and grow with industry related professionals.
- Our power and influence lies within our members!
Government and Industry Representation
- In addition to MSA’s Legislative Committee, MSA has a lobbyist on retainer.
- Crowell Armstrong with Armstrong & Associates has proven to be a necessary and effective addition to the benefits of belonging to the association.
- He has successfully advocated and defended our interests in both state and local issues that would have negatively impacted our industry and the way we perform business in general.
Use the logo!
- Your membership sets you apart.
- Proudly display the MSA logo and show potential customers and partners that your company is a member of the largest and longest established national trade association representing the electronic security industry.
- Being a member helps boost your credibility and image.
Training & Education
- Professional, personal and business growth opportunities are available through the MSA Training School.
- MSA classes are available in classroom settings, webinars or online.
Cut costs like a Pro, with Savings4Members.
- The easiest way to lower expenses with your membership
- From credit card processing and fuel to office supplies, payroll, and everything in between – every business has operational costs. But could some of them be lower? For the average business, the answer to that question may come after hours of research. For members like you it’s much easier.
- Put your membership to work for you. By partnering with Savings4Members, we’ve joined hundreds of organizations like us to give businesses like yours two important things: Buying power that goes straight to your bottom line, and a team that helps you handle the details.
- Here’s How it Works:
- Access: Go to your Savings Dashboard to explore opportunities to save from our pre-vetted network of national vendors
- Activate: Your Savings Team will assess your business and activate the best savings opportunities for you
- Add it Up: With pre-negotiated discounts in over 20+ categories, the average member saves $14,000 a year. Ready to add-up your savings?
- Visit myS4M.com to get Started