Two Ways to Meet State Requirements
Live Instructor Led Webinars
See Below for more information
Policies & Procedures:
- Registration forms not received within 10 business days of class date may be assessed a late fee of $50.
- Rescheduling must be done at least five (5) days prior to class or fee is forfeited.
- NO REFUNDS OR RAINCHECKS FOR NO SHOWS.
- A company may substitute one tech for another without penalty.
- Class seating is limited and registrations are made on a first come first served basis.
- Confirmations will be emailed a week before the class starts.
Please contact Shelley Pettit about classes or any other training needs and specialized training for your company.
Students With Special Needs
In compliance with 1992 Americans with disabilities Act & Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973, MSA will provide auxiliary services required to accommodate students with special needs. Students with special accommodations must contact MSA prior to the first day of class.